travis

Default what is a diverse database

i have to do an assement on databases and it asks me to explore two diverse
databases and i do not know what that means.
Shauna Kelly

Hi Travis

This is a newsgroup devoted to Microsoft Word. Word isn't a databse program,
so we don't really deal with database questions here.

People who frequent the newsgroup do so to assist people who are having
trouble using Word. That doesn't generally include doing homework questions.

In any case, I suspect that you will need to re-read the question you have
been posed. Perhaps the question wants you to look at two different
databases.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word