Anne Troy

Default Set out in A4 pages.

Sure. Probably all you need to do is hit the View dropdown menu and choose
Page Layout.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

wrote in message
I have written a very long manuscript as a continuous document. I am
using XP home and Office 2000. Is there any way I can get the
manuscript to set itself up into nice neat A4 blocks please?
pete

Brod

My guess is that you are not in America? Office comes with American
standard options which seem peculiar to American only and not the rest of
the world. Their default is 'letter size' and the margins vary. If you
bring down FILE PAGE SET-UP you can adjust your margins to standard
universal sizes and also make your page A4. Make sure you tap the DEFAULT
before you leave so that all future documents will be as you want them.

--
Brod.