Pasting pictures

Old December 14th 19, 04:34 PM
RosieRose RosieRose is offline

Default Pasting pictures

My computer crashed whilst in the middle of pasting a picture from the internet into a Word document. It will now not paste pictures, although I can copy text without a problem. I get the frame but it's empty. I've checked the usual suspects and online help which suggests: make sure that 'Show Picture Placeholders' is unchecked, and 'Show Drawings and Text Boxes On Screen' is checked. This is what mine is showing but it still doesn't paste a picture any more.