Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pbscott pbscott is offline

Default Set overtype

I wish to set overtype for any document created from a template. Can
any one point me in the right direction please

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This is a machine-specific setting; there is no way to incorporate it in a
template except via a macro (for which users won't thank you). Instructions
would be preferable. But this is not a very good way to create a form, if
that's what you're trying to do.

"pbscott" wrote in message
oups.com...
I wish to set overtype for any document created from a template. Can
any one point me in the right direction please

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pbscott pbscott is offline

This is only for my use. The documernt already runs a macro at start,
so no problem in using a Macro. Any help would be welcom..

Reagrds

Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Add this to your macro:

OverType = True

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"pbscott" wrote in message
oups.com...
This is only for my use. The documernt already runs a macro at start,
so no problem in using a Macro. Any help would be welcom..

Reagrds

Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pbscott pbscott is offline

many thanks, thats too erasy
Tony Jollans wrote:
Add this to your macro:

OverType = True

--
Enjoy,
Tony

blocking switch into overtype mode Clive Viegas Bennett Microsoft Word Help 8 April 24th 08 04:49 PM
overtype RLM Microsoft Word Help 1 November 8th 05 02:13 AM
Overtype mode - why does it even exist??! rbryant Microsoft Word Help 2 August 2nd 05 06:09 PM
How do I stop overtype mode in Word 2003? Hyjanks Microsoft Word Help 7 March 7th 05 03:34 AM
Stop Overtype Function from popping up while using Word Cannery Works Microsoft Word Help 3 February 8th 05 04:09 PM