Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gandalf Gandalf is offline

Default Multiple Page Breaks

My brother is using a Powerbook G4 with Tiger installed. He also uses
Microsoft word 2004, which I also use. He gets file froms authors
around the world. When he opens the file he will see sometimes hundreds
of page breaks with as little as one word per page. He then sends them
to me. I have Panther installed and do not see these page breaks at
all.
Has anyone seen this problem and fixed it?!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Gandalf,

You should repost your question on the dedicated MacWord newsgroup, where
you will get a larger Mac-using audience.

See here for Google/Entourage gateway to newsgroups for MacWord, MacExcel,
and other MS programs for the Mac:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups

I have Tiger and have not seen this. It may be a printer driver issue.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gandalf Gandalf is offline

Hi, Daiya,

Thanks for the link to the Mac group. Since you have Tiger and
Microsoft Word 2004 could you look at 3 or 4 files that my brother
receives and see if you see this page break problem? If so I have put
6 files in our public folder on our idisk,
If you can do this let me know. By replying to me via e-mail you may
send it to
I will then send you our idisk name and a temporary password.
Thanks in advance for all your help.

Chris

Daiya Mitchell wrote:
[...]

I want to start Page '1' on the 3rd page. HOW???????? HELP????? marthamemphis Page Layout 11 October 3rd 06 12:30 AM
Changing page number Denis Levesque Microsoft Word Help 4 April 11th 06 12:58 PM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 04:51 PM
page number positioning and format tinaa Page Layout 3 February 4th 06 12:38 AM
Won't number pages right w/ multiple continuous breaks on 1 page. Somebody Fix Me Page Layout 1 January 25th 06 05:06 AM