Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Karen

Default When I preview or print, text boxes do not appear or print! Why?

I can print the template on other computers and the text boxes show up fine.
When I print or preview from this computer the text boxes disapear.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Karen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | Print tab | check the
"Drawing objects" box | OK.