Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
OrderedChaos OrderedChaos is offline

Default See old .doc files when saving as .docx

We have just swapped from Word 2003 to Word 2007 and are now starting to save
files with the .docx extension. Is there a way to set the default to see all
the files when going to save a file?

e.g. we have file letter1 to letter5 as .doc's in the folder already but now
we save as .docx we can no longer see these letters so there is the potential
to save another letter1.docx and not as letter6.docx.

Thanks