Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bhunter bhunter is offline

Default Missing graphics when document emailed. Why?

I created a newsletter template with a masthead. When I emailed it to my
client, she saw a small box with a red X through it in place of the graphic.
When I emailed it to another email address and another person, all the
graphics showed up fine. Why would this happen?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See response in microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics

Please do not post the same question separately to multiple newsgroups.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP