Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jmpinson jmpinson is offline
Junior Member

Default Stop pasted images displaying too large

I've looked high and low for a solution to this but haven't found a thing!

When I paste an image into Word 2007 it displays at a default size of 133%.

I can resize it using Format tab Size dialog box and resetting the image (see attached) but as soon as I paste another image, the same thing happens over again.

Is there anyway to reset the default image size to 100%?

Any help would be much appreciated, as this problem seems to spread across all of Office and it means EVERYTHING I paste has to be resized.

Many thanks!
Attached Images