Thomas M

Default Toolbar Button Images

Word 2003

I have a silly little project that I am working on just for fun, and the
project has spawned a question. I've created a toolbar, and I want the
images on the buttons to be representative of each button's function.
However, for one button, there isn't a button image that really fits, and
I'm not nearly artistic enough to use the button image editor to create one.
So, I'm wondering if it is possible to download additional button images.
I'm looking for an image that is reminiscent of the Grim Reaper (a skull,
skull and crossbones, a sickle, etc.).

Does anyone know if it's possible to download additional button images, and
if so, where can I download them?

--Tom

I don't guarantee that it includes a death's head (I suspect it doesn't) but
you can download a button image table that includes all the button images
from some version of Office at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...uttonFaces.htm It has some pretty
interesting ones!