Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ciel Clair

Default Invisible Table Cell Borders

In older versions of MS Word I could create tables with invisible cell
boundaries by choosing "None" in Border Settings, and making sure that the
"Text Boundaries" option is Unchecked at Tools\Options\View\Print & Web
Layout Options. I am now working in MS Word 2002 and this process is not
working. The cell boundaries, that I do not want to be visible, are showing
up with grayed borders. These gray borders do not print, but I also do not
want them visible when the file is being viewed electronically. Any advise
is appreciated!

invisible table border rog Tables 2 April 22nd 05 02:35 PM
Linked excel table loses borders on update Gary McGill Tables 2 March 27th 05 10:27 AM
word table cell resize or word table cell size change or word table change cell size [email protected] Tables 0 January 13th 05 09:55 PM
Making a Form :: Line Borders / Table Cells with Flowing Text John Microsoft Word Help 1 January 2nd 05 02:42 PM