Jayne

Default How do I change the margins in page set up from centimeters to in.

I used to have a Canadian version of Word on my laptop and just loaded the US
2002 version today, but it's still showing page set up in centimeters, not
inches. Excel is doing the same, but Access & Powerpoint are in inches. I
need Word and Excel to display in inches NOT centimeters.

Please help if you can! Thanks...