Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sandy[_2_] sandy[_2_] is offline

Default cant upload resume from word

I am trying to upload my resume from word and I get an error that says You
can upload only files with extensions txt, doc, htm, or html. Can anyone
help me figure how to fix this. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you are using Word 2007, save the file as a Word97-2003 document by
selecting that type of file in the Save as pulldown in the Save dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP