Donna

Default How do you make a form that can be filled out?

I have designed a form in Word. I used underscore to draw the lines to
"type" on. Well as you already know that doesn't work. Can someone walk me
through the steps of how to have text typed on top of a line? All
non-sacracstic instructions would be greatly appreciated!