Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KIWI KIWI is offline

Default Where is my post?

It shows I've subscribed to this thread, but the question I asked isn't even
there.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dian D. Chapman, MVP Dian D. Chapman, MVP is offline

So what was the question you asked and what day did you ask it?

Dian D. Chapman
Technical Consultant, Microsoft MVP
MOS Certified Instructor, Editor/TechTrax Ezine
Tech Editor for Word & Office 2007 Bibles
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Dian.Chapman

Free PC Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word Tricks eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:03:05 -0800, Kiwi
wrote:

It shows I've subscribed to this thread, but the question I asked isn't even
there.

Why can't I find my post? joshuasq Microsoft Word Help 3 June 8th 07 03:35 AM
Post Card set ups Cindy the Realtor Microsoft Word Help 6 June 20th 06 09:59 PM
Post-it Notes Sol Microsoft Word Help 2 May 22nd 06 09:12 PM
post New Users 1 May 15th 06 03:55 PM
I want to print staped post office post cards butlerdh Microsoft Word Help 1 January 28th 05 02:12 AM