Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David Bradsell David Bradsell is offline

Default Can I install Office 2003 over Office 2007?

I've been using Office 2007 for several weeks but it's still driving me nuts.
Can I install my copy of Office 2003 over the top of it?

I'm running Vista on a Dell XPS with Office 2007 pre-installed and have had
nothing but problems. I would pay good money to wipe it all out and return
to Office 2003 running on XP!

Thanks,
David.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Not really. You need to unistall 2007 and then install 2003. Seems that if
you spent good money to buy 2007 you'd rather get the issues worked out
instead of tossing your money away.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]