Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Marilyn Marilyn is offline

Default how do I remove paragraph icons

I don't know what I did wrong,but all the formatting icons are appearing in
my text. How do I get rid of them?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Click the ¶ button on the formatting toolbar. But leave them on for a while
first: they're actually very useful.

"Marilyn" wrote in message
I don't know what I did wrong,but all the formatting icons are appearing in
my text. How do I get rid of them?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm