Angelo1405 Angelo1405 is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation When i click on the file, a Blank page shows up (Life on the Line) !!!

when i clicked on a certain file Nothing Showed UP !! but when i clicked on it agian on another "word" window, it said "XXXXX' is already open, reopening will cause any changes you made to be discarded,do you want to reopen 'XXXX'"? i didnt change anything. ive been working on it for Months and when i clicked it today, it showed up blank.the computer also highlights the 'yes' mark.

i searched my files name on the computer search, ( i have Vista) and it showed some files with the same name, but when i clicked on them, the same message (on top) appeared on that same 'word' page. PLEASE help. its either 'yes or no'. the comp. highlightes the yes. who answers correctly will be my alltime hero. my life is on the line !!