Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karon Karon is offline

Default attaching word document

I am taking online college courses and sometimes have to attach a word
document to the assignment. When I try this after I have saved the document
in word, my documents file does not show up under my files. I am new to
using this so very confused and my proffessor is getting cranky with me. Can
you please help?
--
Karon
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You need to make note of where you are storing your files. You say you are
saving them but where are you saving them? Are these files that are emailed
to you for your to edit by chance?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]