All work little play

Default How do I stop my space bar from deleting characters?

I don't know what I did, but my space bar is now deleting characters instead
of adding spaces. What did I do and how do I undo it? Windows Xp and using
office 2003.
Krakmup

G'Day
Has the "INSERT" key been pressed?
This would cause your space bar to delete characters.
Krakmup

"All work little play" wrote:

I don't know what I did, but my space bar is now deleting characters instead
of adding spaces. What did I do and how do I undo it? Windows Xp and using
office 2003.

Dustmote

Morning,

Sounds like you hit INSERT, so OVERSTRIKE is now deleting text in front of
it instead of inserting between characters.

Press INSERT and you should be okay.

Dustmote