Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BKW

Default Table of contents from outline document - hide number in TOC

I am setting up a large document that is primarily a giant outline.

I am including a TOC but am only using select topics in the TOC. I have all
that working... except that the outline number is apearing in the TOC. I
don't want that.

Example - what it is doing
A. TOC1.....1
1. TOC2.....1
c. TOC4.....1
B. TOC4.....2
iv. TOC5....2
3. TOC6....3

What I want
TOC1.....1
TOC2.....1
TOC4.....1
TOC4.....2
TOC5....2
TOC6....3

Is there a way to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly

Hi BKW

As far as I know, it is still not possible to do this.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word