Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Hollis Paul Hollis Paul is offline

Default [Word 2007] How to get the XSLT views to stick with the document

In Word 2003, I have a Word XLM document with XSLT-formatted views.
When I open the document in word, the available views are all listed in
the pane on the right, and I can click from one to the other. If I
save the document in compatibility mode, the document opens in data
view, but the other views are not listed. One at a time, I can browse
to the XSLT files and add them to the list. When they are all there, I
can click from one view to the other, as in Word 2003. However, if I
close the file, and reopen it, the XSLT views are gone from the list.

How do I get the document to open with the XSLT views already in the
list?

If I convert the document to native Word2007, it appears to only use
the first XSLT view. But, since docx files are really zip files, they
should all be in there. How do I see what is in the zip file?

--
Hollis Paul
Mukilteo, WA USA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Hollis Paul Hollis Paul is offline

In article
,
Hollis Paul wrote:
How do I get the document to open with the XSLT views already in the
list?

This part I figured out. The XML add-in is there in the add-ins.
Supposedly it becomes active when you open an XML document. But the
first time you have to select it out of the Add-in list, click go, and
then add the schema and solutions. The help files have enough to get
one started, as long as you can remember the term "schema".

--
Hollis Paul
Mukilteo, WA USA

~$ Russ Microsoft Word Help 21 February 5th 08 06:48 PM
Mailmerge directories not working Word 2003 Chris Mailmerge 5 January 16th 07 01:41 PM
Word 2003 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 39 April 19th 06 06:35 PM
Problems using document map kempofighter Microsoft Word Help 4 January 19th 06 04:33 PM
Word 2k3 Document Views and Prints in Top Left of page Ben Page Layout 3 February 9th 05 07:31 PM