Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZzzzzzz is offline

Default cannont turn off snap to grid on word 07

when I read how to turn off snap to grid in Word 07 it says to go to drawing
tools, format tool, arrange... I can get this far THEN it says to click on
ALIGN and then GRID SETTINGS... I do not see ALIGN??? I do not see GRID
SETTINGS??? help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

With a graphic object selected, click on the Format tab. The Align tool is
in the Arrange section, which is in the 2nd section from the right (between
Picture Styles and Size).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible