Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
hassan barjini hassan barjini is offline

Default about repeating header table

I wonder I select Table propreties about repeating table sometime is not
work ??
best

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Starting with the first row of the table, select the rows that you want to
be repeated if the table spans more than one page and then from the Tables
menu, select the "Heading Rows Repeat" item.

Note if you select the whole table, it will not work.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"hassan barjini" wrote in message
I wonder I select Table propreties about repeating table sometime is not
work ??
best

Table header not repeating over pages David S Tables 3 April 12th 06 04:25 PM
orphan repeating table header LynneMF Tables 1 January 31st 06 07:12 PM
Using a header to generate a table of contents Tim Cameron Microsoft Word Help 1 January 18th 06 01:05 PM
Linked table header elillis Tables 1 July 18th 05 02:25 PM
Repeating Table headings with "Continued" scottkinsey Tables 4 November 10th 04 07:04 PM