Steved

Default Using a Wildcard

Hello from Steved

C( 0 0 0)

Using the Above I am using ([0-9]{1}) but I am finding it difficult to
highlite the above. Iwant to highlight the above and make it bold.

Please help

Thankyou.
Graham Mayor

[A-Z]\([0-9 ]{1,}\)

will find it.
http://www.gmayor.com/replace_using_wildcards.htm

Steved wrote:
Hello from Steved

C( 0 0 0)

Using the Above I am using ([0-9]{1}) but I am finding it difficult
to highlite the above. Iwant to highlight the above and make it bold.

Please help

Thankyou.

Jay Freedman

See http://www.gmayor.com/replace_using_wildcards.htm for general
help.

In your specific case, note that the parentheses () are special search
characters; if you want to find parentheses, you need a backslash
before each one. Also, you need to include the space character within
the square brackets to match the spaces between the numbers. Because
you left out a comma in the {1} expression, it's looking for only one
character, not the whole sequence. You don't want the angle brackets
because what you're searching for is not the beginning or end of a
word. Finally, if you want to include the C in the bolding, you need
to include it in the search term.

Given all that, try the search term

You don't need anything in the Replace With box; just put the cursor
there and press Ctrl+B.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman