ruth pennoyer

Default How do I customize a blank business card with my choise of fonts .

Word seems to take control of font and font size and left right alignment
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.