Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
hoozieg hoozieg is offline

Default Resize Word table cells without moving/resizing the other cells?

Within a cell in a table, I have drawn additional cells that must be evenly
sized, and allow input. These cells must stay confined to the size of the
cell. I can't resize any cell without the other cells automatically
adjusting. Can you please help? I am also working with vertical text inside
these cells so the columns are acutally rows and vice versa.