Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stan stan is offline

Default WORD 2003 PAGE SETUP

When I opened word today there were four watermarks in the shape of right
angles that tell me the margins of the page (top left, top right, bottom
left, and bottom right). How do I get rid of them?
--
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See:

Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839371/en-us

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stan" wrote in message
When I opened word today there were four watermarks in the shape of

right
angles that tell me the margins of the page (top left, top right,

bottom
left, and bottom right). How do I get rid of them?
--
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

See: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Stan" wrote:

When I opened word today there were four watermarks in the shape of right
angles that tell me the margins of the page (top left, top right, bottom
left, and bottom right). How do I get rid of them?
--
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stan stan is offline

Thanks to both of you. I had installed the Vietnamese Font. After
disabelling it, the margin marks went away. I'll remeber that in the future.
Again - Thanks!
--
Thanks!

"Stan" wrote:

When I opened word today there were four watermarks in the shape of right
angles that tell me the margins of the page (top left, top right, bottom
left, and bottom right). How do I get rid of them?
--
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

You're welcome! Glad we could help you and thanks posting back!
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP