Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike

Default Word 2003: label and envelope function

Has anyone experienced a printing problem when using the label function in
Word 2003. When I use this function my paper will not feed. After speaking
with Epson we have narrowed it down to Word. I can print any other document
from word, as well as anything else from anywhere. My error message basically
says that I have selected the incorrect paper source. This problem came out
of no where as it was functioning the day before. Thx
--
Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

If it worked the day before, roll back Windows to the day before.
or
Check the options for the label you are using and set the tray to where you
want the labels to feed from.

Mike wrote:
Has anyone experienced a printing problem when using the label
function in Word 2003. When I use this function my paper will not
feed. After speaking with Epson we have narrowed it down to Word. I
can print any other document from word, as well as anything else from
anywhere. My error message basically says that I have selected the
incorrect paper source. This problem came out of no where as it was
functioning the day before. Thx

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike

I found the issue. Some how the default setting in word page setup got
redirected. Just reset the setting back to default and all is well.
--
Mike