VBH980106

Default How do I get track changes to stay with footnote?

I am editing a document and turned on track changes. The document contains a
large amount of text in the footnotes. When I make a change to the body of
the document, track changes places a red-line leading to a bubble on the
right side, showing me what was changed. But, when I make a change to the
text in the footnote, it places the red-line and bubble way up in the body of
the document instead of next to the footnote that was changed. This looks
very confusing and will be dificult for the others reviewing the document to
follow. How can I get the track changes red-line and bubble to appear to the
immedate right of the footnote text rather than the body text?

Thank you in advance for your help.