Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
KJ

Default Multiple Index with cookbook

I am working on a recipe book with over 700 entries. I have tried
automarking the entries €“ that will only allow one Table of Contents and one
Index €“ and I would like to have two. It also puts the page number in for
the Author when I set it as an Index, if I set it as a Table of Contents I
can have the authors name followed by the recipe but it does not group them
by authors name an I can only get one Table of Contents to work at a time
when I want two. I want two so that when I print to PDF I get the bookmarks
to move over already set.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you,
KJ