Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Engineer Engineer is offline

Default How to prevent scaling of a table in a word doc when printing

My 1 page word document has a table of 5 rows, each of 1.8" width and 2
columns each of 3" width. When I try to print it, the row/column width and
letter size reduces by about 85 %. I have tried to adjustments in print
command menu, but it does not print the original size.
The word doc with text prints normally.
Pl help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DeanH DeanH is offline

You did not mention what version of Word you are using, the following is for
2003 and prior, 2007 instructions maybe different.
Check in Table Porperties, Table tab, Options button, uncheck the
Automatically resize to fit contents.
Hope this helps.
DeanH