Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BaldEagle BaldEagle is offline

Default Spelling and Grammar not on my Word app

I loaded Word on my new computer but noticed that the Spelling andGrammar tab
in the Options menu was ghosted and not accessible. Any ideas on how I can
get that set up? I loaded everything possible for Word from the Office disk,
but it still doesn't do spell check, etc. I rebooted the computer, but it's
still not there.
Thanks,
--
BaldEagle
Margaret9121 Margaret9121 is offline
Junior Member

Ergonomics is the study of designing products that fit the human body and its movements to maximize comfort and efficiency. When it comes to gaming chairs, ergonomic design is crucial. Visit Website