Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Laura Laura is offline

Default Table Row Headings - not on every page

How do I get to have one half of a document with one Table Row Heading and
the other half of the same table in the same document to have a slightly
altered Table Row Heading?

Currently I am using "Heading Rows Repeat" however I cannot seem to change
part of it without creating a completely new document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Laura,

You could simulate what you want by setting the document up to use different odd/even pages, then putting one table heading in the
odd page header and the other table heading in the even page header. With careful formatting, you should be able to get both
headings lined up with the tables beneath and minimise the inherent gap between the two.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Laura" wrote in message ...
How do I get to have one half of a document with one Table Row Heading and
the other half of the same table in the same document to have a slightly
altered Table Row Heading?

Currently I am using "Heading Rows Repeat" however I cannot seem to change
part of it without creating a completely new document.

headings within a table (combine outline view with table structure Henk Koning[_2_] Tables 5 October 26th 07 03:41 PM
Footnotes in Table Headings Carry Over Onto Next Page (Word 2002) Cookie Microsoft Word Help 2 October 11th 06 09:36 PM
Table Headings mike New Users 1 December 14th 05 05:10 PM
Chapter Headings, Page Numbers, and Table of Contents Adena Danielle Tables 2 July 21st 05 04:17 PM
Repeating table headings on each page. John Barnes Tables 1 January 4th 05 04:16 PM