Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Mac NorLog Mac NorLog is offline

Default Can you combine excel table's in Word 2007

I want to use data in my first excel table to produce data in my second excel
table elsewhere in my document, is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Mac NorLog,

To link data in one embedded Excel workshhet to data in another embedded Excel worksheet:
.. activate the source worksheet
.. copy the source cell
.. close the source worksheet
.. activate the target worksheet
.. use Edit|Paste Special, click on 'Link' and choose the Excel file format.
This is best done after the document has been saved with the required name and in the required folder - otherwise the link may fail.

--
Cheers
macropod