Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
wilemut wilemut is offline

Default WebCT

I am updating class files at home, from a school server in My Network Places
using Word 2007. They look awful!

I cannot control the table widths and cannot find any references in Office
2007 for html using Word. I'm stuck with Word (really sucks), because the ptb
(powers that be) say that instructors should use it to modify files. I could
use Dreamweaver, but I am having problems with that, too. Basically, DW won't
recognize this server and let me edit the files. It is complicated to
explain, but I go to My Network Places, find my folder through WebDAV, and
open the files in Word to edit them. So, they are coming directly from the
server. When I finish editing, they are automatically updated--all students
can see them.

All I want to do is control the table width so it doesn't sprawl out across
the entire screen!

Any suggestions?

Thanks!