Twardone

Default "envelopes and labels" wizard

I have been searching the Internet for any article that can explain how to
develop a VB .Net application that performs the same function as the
"Envelopes and Labels" wizard found in Word 2003.

Or even an application that may not redesign the wizard from scratch but
show you how to use VB .Net to pass information to the wizard to produce one,
two or any number of labels based on the type of label the user chooses.
Anne Troy

The closes I could get for you is an Access database that has a label
printing (1 or a whole sheet) function in it.
It's called MyAddiesBook:
http://www.theofficeexperts.com/down...ccessDownloads
If the VBA project is password-protected, the password is pumpkin
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com