Shelley

Default Change format on new page of newsletter.

I am trying to do a newsletter in word to later convert to adobe. The first
page has our logo and presidents message. It's two columns.
How do I get the remaining pages to be just normal 8.5 x 11. I don't need
columns for the remaining pages. Very frustrated.

Shelley

Thank you so much Suzzanne!!!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Insert | Break | Next Page.