Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roy Abshier

Default How can I print list of email in folder?

Within an Outlook archive.pst folder I need to print a listing of the emails
(title, sender, recipient, date, time) it contains. Is there a way to do
this with some sort of text utility?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

One way would be to export the folder to an Excel file then delete the
columns you don't want.

Roy Abshier wrote:
Within an Outlook archive.pst folder I need to print a listing of the
emails (title, sender, recipient, date, time) it contains. Is there
a way to do this with some sort of text utility?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roy Abshier

Graham,
Thank you! This was the type of thing for which I was looking. However, I
fear I have some settings awry because none of the columns/fields offered
contained the date and/or time of the email. This is an important element of
for my application. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Roy Abshier

Roy Abshier wrote:
Within an Outlook archive.pst folder I need to print a listing of the
emails (title, sender, recipient, date, time) it contains. Is there
a way to do this with some sort of text utility?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

This is a question better addressed to the experts in the Outlook forum.
http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm

Roy Abshier wrote:
Within an Outlook archive.pst folder I need to print a listing of
the emails (title, sender, recipient, date, time) it contains. Is
there a way to do this with some sort of text utility?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roy Abshier

That was the key (I was originally seeking the Outlook group, don't know how
I got off track). The answer is to set up a linked table in Access and a
couple of date fields are available (received, created). Thanks!
Roy Abshier