Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TedArgo3 TedArgo3 is offline

Default In Word 2007, how do I add hidden text to the ribbon

In older versions of Word, I knew how to add the "hidden" attribute to the
toolbar. How do I do that in Word 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

Office button, Word Options, Customize, Choose Commands Not In Ribbon
and add "Hidden" to your QAT.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"TedArgo3" wrote in message
:

In older versions of Word, I knew how to add the "hidden" attribute to the
toolbar. How do I do that in Word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?VGVkQXJnbzM=?=,

In older versions of Word, I knew how to add the "hidden" attribute to the
toolbar. How do I do that in Word 2007?

Looking at Beta 2 Technical Refresh...

Click the dropdown button at the right of the QAT. Choose "More commands..."
From the category "All commands" locate "Hidden" and add it to the QAT.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org