Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
rnb rnb is offline

Default How to add page Title to header.

Hi everybody, a client requested a letterhead that has their logo
spanning the top of the document which I had no problem creating.
They have since come with another request to have the document title
(example - Waste Engineering Proposal - A484_BBnQ2) added to each page
in the document ON TOP of the header, as a part of it.

Is there a way to reference the text from the File Properties...
Title field into the header, over top of the header graphic, appearing
as though it was part of it? Actually, that is just my suggestion, if
there is a better way to get text in there i am all ears.

Thanks a gazillion...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Insert the Title field in the header, via Insert | Field. You can put it
inside a frame (there is an Insert Frame command on the Forms toolbar) or a
text box if you want to position it on top of the logo.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"rnb" wrote in message
Hi everybody, a client requested a letterhead that has their logo
spanning the top of the document which I had no problem creating.
They have since come with another request to have the document title
(example - Waste Engineering Proposal - A484_BBnQ2) added to each page
in the document ON TOP of the header, as a part of it.

Is there a way to reference the text from the File Properties...
Title field into the header, over top of the header graphic, appearing
as though it was part of it? Actually, that is just my suggestion, if
there is a better way to get text in there i am all ears.

Thanks a gazillion...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You are welcome!