PeteB

Default Print starting at 3rd row

How can I specify to start printing labels at a different row other than the
top?

Doug Robbins

Assuming that you are dealing with a mailmerge, you will need to insert the
requisite number of blank rows at the top of the datasource.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP