Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CMergel CMergel is offline

Default edit an existing resume' made with resume wizard

How do I edit an existing resume' made with resume wizard? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Resumes are generally just tables. Add rows as needed.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"CMergel" wrote in message
How do I edit an existing resume' made with resume wizard? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

To add to what JoAnn said... is there some problem with accessing/editing
the resume? Or, does knowing it's a table solve the issue?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"CMergel" wrote in message
How do I edit an existing resume' made with resume wizard? Thanks

Resume Wizard Moh'd Microsoft Word Help 0 October 20th 06 03:05 PM
resume wizard Sharon New Users 1 August 13th 06 04:30 AM
how do I reopen resume wizard to edit a resume jhme Microsoft Word Help 1 June 5th 06 06:03 PM
Resume Wizard MissNilsa Microsoft Word Help 1 January 23rd 05 09:15 PM
How to use Resume Wizard. Vonnie Microsoft Word Help 1 January 23rd 05 01:33 PM