Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stamesaheights stamesaheights is offline

Default indent first line in paragraphs

I have finished my text and I found out that I have to indent the first line
of every paragraph. It seems that if it is a new document and I am typing a
new paragraph, I can still set the parameters of the indentation. But now
that the text is finished, it's hard to do it. Do you have an idea how to do
this?