JDT

Default Hos do I get bck my "ADD" feature?

When I'm typing something and I use a word that is not in the
dictionary, the word gets a squiggly line underneath it. In the past
I could right click on that word and a box would come up letting me
change it to a recommended word or give me the option to "add" it to
the dictionary.

Now that "add" feature is no longer there. I can see it, but it isn't
clickable. Did I do something to eliminate it? How do I get it
back?

Thanks.

JDT

JDT wrote:
When I'm typing something and I use a word that is not in the
dictionary, the word gets a squiggly line underneath it. In the past
I could right click on that word and a box would come up letting me
change it to a recommended word or give me the option to "add" it to
the dictionary.

Now that "add" feature is no longer there. I can see it, but it isn't
clickable. Did I do something to eliminate it? How do I get it
back?

Thanks.

Is there a way I can determine if my custom dictionary is full? Silly
question--how do I start another one?

Thanks.
Graham Mayor

Tools options spelling and grammar custom dictionaries new.
With older operating systems the maximum file size for a custom dictionary
is 64kb. This limit does not apply to recent versions.