Marcia

Default Fonts on envelope delivery address....CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP???

I still cannot get the font I want when I print envelopes. It defaults to
Arial even though all of my defaults in in Styles & Formatting say Times New
Roman. I have to change my font from Arial to Times New Roman EVERY TIME I
print an envelope. I posted this question before and the only response I got
said to check my envelope address in Styles & Formatting. I have checked it
(see above) and it shows Times New Roman as my default. This makes no sense.
Is there something I am missing?? I am using Word 2002.
Marcia
Harry Hornet

Have you tried setting the font you want as the default?
Click Tools/Letters and Mailings/Envelopes and Labels. Click Options.
Select Font, change it to what you want, then click on Default at the bottom.

"Marcia" wrote:

I still cannot get the font I want when I print envelopes. It defaults to
Arial even though all of my defaults in in Styles & Formatting say Times New
Roman. I have to change my font from Arial to Times New Roman EVERY TIME I
print an envelope. I posted this question before and the only response I got
said to check my envelope address in Styles & Formatting. I have checked it
(see above) and it shows Times New Roman as my default. This makes no sense.
Is there something I am missing?? I am using Word 2002.
Marcia

Harry Hornet

I'm using Word 2003 so it might be different but can you try this....
Format/Styles and Formatting. Click on New Style. On the drop down Style
Based On, Select Envelope Address. On the Formatting drop down select the
font you want.
Click OK
Then change your default as below again.