Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Susie Susie is offline

Default printing a larger page

I have created a 20 x 11.5 page document. When I go to print preview the
entire paper shows but the document I typed is cut off. There fore when I
print it only prints the part of the document showing up on the print
preview. Any suggestions.
Thanks
--
Susie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Does your printer driver allow a page size of 20 x 11.5 (or larger)? If not
it will default to the nearest standard size, which is presumably what you
are seeing.