Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JC JC is offline

Default Auto fill Check Box in form

How do I auto fill in a check box by just clicking on the box?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What sort of a check box? Fill it with what? A check mark? What Word
version?
If you mean a check box in a protected form, then protect the form.
If you mean a text check box - see http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm
(though by default it would require a double click)