Michael S

Default Word email merge Access query and then Check Names

In Office 2003, using contacts in an Access Query and Word's mail merge.
After clicking on Word's Merge to E-Mail, I get a window called Check Names,
and the text "Microsoft Outlook does not recognise". As I have hundreds of
contacts in Access that we don't want to keep adding to Outlook, how do I
stop Check Names from happening?

I am not familiar with Outlook but there is no Journalling turned on in
Journal Options. I am doing this as voluntary work for a good cause and
appeal for your good help.
Many thanks,
Michael S