Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Mark a revision help

If you're looking for the simplest method you might consider just using the
Highlighter Tool to marked the revised passages. It doesn't cause any
repagination, you don't have to worry about it "shifting" as you could with
a text box, and it prints. You can even use various colors for coding
purposes I need be.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/25/07 12:22 AM, in article , "Ray
Batig" wrote:

Greetings,

I have a Word 2003 document, lets call it Big Rev 0. When I make a change I
will call it Big Rev 1. That part is simple. The document has many pages.
What I would like to do is simply place a R1 to the left of the paragraph
that I have changed so the recipients can see what I have changed without
changing the paragraph formatting. The track changes is way too
sophisticated for this use. I am looking for something that people can see
on a printed version. Sort of like the old days when you put the revision
number in a triangle next to the changed paragraph.

Any ideas or help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Ray

Revision dates liveapoem Microsoft Word Help 3 June 23rd 07 07:03 AM
Optical Mark Recognition/Last Page Mark Vickey Mailmerge 3 September 21st 06 08:58 PM
Mark Index EntryMark All Mark Index Entry>Mark All Mark [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 2 March 29th 06 12:09 AM
Revision Number Sean Horvath New Users 3 January 16th 06 05:19 PM
Table of Authorities, Mark vs Mark All? Delight Tables 1 November 10th 04 05:02 PM